Friday, January 25, 2008

Rain Rain and more Rain

It's been raining cats & dogs in the City of Angels. Contrary to popular belief it does rain in Southern California and when it rains it pours. We need the water and I love the rain, however, I hope it clears up by tomorrow because I want to roam.

The best reward after a big rainfall is the clear sky. If you make it to a mountain top, you’ll be rewarded with gorgeous views of the entire city and beyond.

I joined a site called meetup.com – I joined two hiking groups and am getting invites for new hikes. I don’t know that I can go this weekend because I have too much to do to venture on a 1 hour drive and a 10 mile hike – the hike sounds amazing, I can’t wait to try it with the nymphs.

Speaking of……Christine got back from her vacation and I was hoping for a full on nymph reunion this weekend. It doesn’t look like it’ll happen but I think DJ Haizee and I are going to Temescal. Who knows when we’ll all hike together again. We are thinking of doing Half Dome in either May or June – so I’m looking forward to that.



Take A Hike,

Lucy

No comments: